Reasons of Celebrate Ramadan
Ramadan is the month of fasting and piety, month of welfare and blessing, mercy and forgiveness and the month of liberation from the fire of hell. Allah has anointed this month with many virtues and dignity. This month reminds Muslims of the whole world to be specially prepared for a long month of fasting. In the life of a believer, Ramadan month brings a rare opportunity. So the importance of this blessed month is so much more important. For this reason, it is said that holy month of Ramadan is a special season for worship, recitation of the holy Qur’an, Zikr, thanksgiving and nearness of Allah.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “The month of Ramadan is coming, this month is the month of Blessed, Allah Ta’ala gave special vision and the Special graceful mercy, forgiveness of sins and accept the prayers. All those sins of the past have been forgiven for the person who fasts with faith. And Allah has declared the status of the Ramadan, “I will increase the reward of the people from 10 times to 700 times as much as they do.
Allah said that “O you who believe! Fasting has been made obligatory upon you, just as it was prescribed for those before you that you may become godfearing.
The purpose of Ramadan:
Allah said that,
O you who believe! Fasting has been prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those
before you, that you might take shelter. (Surah Al-Baqarah: 183).Indeed, Allah has made
fasting in the holy month of Ramadan for the purpose of earning piety.
- Allama Ibn al-Qayyim writes about the purpose of Ramadan – The purpose of Ramadan is to
liberate man from his brutal desire and biological habits and to establish goodness and
naturalness among biological needs.
- Imam Ghazali (R) writes in Yahyayul Ulumdin, the purpose of fasting is to purify the
people with the divine quality of Allah.
Benefit of Ramadan:
- It is narrated from Abu Huraira that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, The person who keeps the fasting of Ramadan during the journey of faith and reward, Allah will forgive all his past sins. (Bukhari and Muslim)
- The doors of Paradise are opened in Ramadan. (Bukhari and Muslim)
- The doors of grace are opened in the month of Ramadan. (Bukhari and Muslim)
- Ramadan is the month of patience, and the reward of patience is Paradise. (Baihaki)
- A person who will feed a fasting person during Ramadan; Allah will drink water from the
Kawsar in his house.Then he will not be thirsty until he enters the Paradise. (Baihaki)
- There are eight gates in the garden. One of the names Raiyan.Nobody can enter this door
except the fasting person. (Bukhari and Muslim)
- The two happy times for the fasting people are the time of iftar and the other is the
time to meet his master. (Bukhari and Muslim)
- The Prophet (peace be upon him) said that every work of Adam’s son was increased ten to
seven hundred times. But Allah said, Ramadan will not be judged in it.Because fasting is
kept only for me and I will reward it. (Bukhari and Muslim)
Fasting in the creation of piety:
Through the fasting, Allah’s love is created in the human heart.In spite of hunger thirst, the bonds of fasting and fear of God are forbidden by these people.The name of Taqwa is only to fear Allah. Taqwa is primarily a guard for itself.Allah ta’ala says – Fasting has been made for you so that you can attain piety.
Fasting Artisan Formation Manufacturer:
Fasting plays an important role in improved character development. The fasting person has been able to develop moral character by abstaining from all wrongdoing and wickedness for fear of Allah. As a result, he became a well-behaved lliterate man. Fasting is the only symbol of love and love of Allah Teaala. Though there is enough scope for eating and drinking in the month of Ramadan, people refrain from fearing God. Therefore, Allah Rab-ul-Alamin said, fasting for me and I will reward it. In the difficult hour of Resurrection, fasting will recommend to Allah for the release of the slave. Everyday it will suggest that, O Lord! I have kept this man from eating and drinking and other desires. You accept my recommendation. Allah will accept the intercession. (Baihaki)
On the day when there will be no shade except the shadow of Allah’s Throne, everybody will run away from it to give account of their deeds – on that horrible day, the fasting person will be placed in the shadow of the Throne of Allah and finally will get Paradise. Fasting is a worship that can be formed by adopting ideal society. After fasting all day, after the Iftar of the evening, the mental and tranquility and divine feeling gained by the fasting is indeed truly unparallel. Actually fasting is a wonderful refinement of body and mind. Muslims of all countries of the world celebrate fast in the month of Ramadan. At this time, the heads of Muslim states sent greetings to each other. In this, international patriotism grew and became strong among the Muslims.
- Renowned medical professor Dr. GC Gupta said that the order made by fasting in holy Islam is really a curse for man’s spiritual physical welfare. It can be said without question.
- According to Dr. C. Cassford, fasting is the best helper for digestion.
- Principal Dr. F. Fort said, fasting is one of the ways of self-purity and restraint.
- Dr. Alex said, that mental energy is a special feeling of benefit and benefits from fasting. Memory increases, focus and logic energy increases.
- The psychiatrist Sigmund Narade said that through disease, all the diseases of the brain and the mind are cured. Mental exhaustion was also released.
Ramadan of the Prophet (peace be upon him):
Before the month of Ramadan, the Prophet (peace be upon him) prepared to welcome this month. Before the month of Ramadan, the worship of the Prophet (saw) was increased in the month of Sha’ban. In This month the charity of the Prophet (peace be upon him) increased by the wind speed. In this month, he used to teach the Qur’an to Hazrat Gabriel (A). The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to hurry iftar too and used to read Maghrib prayers fast.
The person who can not earn piety through this training called Siam – will be thrown into hell on the ground in hell, deprived and humiliated.